Brentwood Home S-Bed 11-Inch Organic Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review
|Product Name:||Brentwood Home S-Bed Organic Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mattress|
|Mattress Type:||Hybrid (Organic Latex and Gel-Memory Foam)|
|Dimensions (queen size):||80 x 60 x 11 inches|
|Warranty Period:||25 Years|
The Brentwood Home S-bed mattress is one of the highest quality, premium “hybrid” mattresses available today. This Brentwood mattress is an 11-inch organic latex and gel memory foam mattress which is made in the U.S. and comes with a warranty of 25 years. The combination of both latex and gel memory foam layers in this mattress act together to provide maximum comfort and support to your body while asleep. This customizable mattress weighs 90 pounds and comes in the usual mattress sizes: twin, twin extra large, full, queen, king and California king. For delivery, the Brentwood Home S-Bed is compressed and rolled for shipping, making it easier on your end. While this mattress is more expensive when compared to other standard mattresses (innerspring, memory foam or latex), this mattress comes all the best features you need in a mattress for side sleepers.
Features of the Brentwood Home S-Bed Organic Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The Brentwood Home S-Bed mattress makes use of both organic latex and gel memory foam layers to provide maximum support and comfort to your body. What makes this mattress stand out and worth its price is the mattress’ outstanding features.
- 11-inch Hybrid Mattress. This Brentwood mattress is composed of a 2-inch layer of certified organic latex, a 2-inch layer of CertiPUR-US certified HD gel memory foam, 2 inches of ventilated cool airflow layer as well as a 5-inch therapeutic support base. The organic latex not only provides comfort, but also helps prevent lower back pain while the gel memory foam is incorporated in this mattress to make use of its body conforming features. The 2-inch ventilated cool airflow layer ensures that the mattress is breathable and does not trap heat to provide a cool, comfortable sleeping surface.
- Green Materials. The Brentwood Home S-Bed is made out of green materials including the all-natural wool sleep surface which wicks away moisture and acts as a body temperature regulator. In addition, the foams used in this Brentwood mattress is CertiPUR-US certified which means it contains no contaminants such as ozone depleters, mercury or heavy metals and low emission volatile compounds (VOC).
- Customizable Firmness. The Brentwood Home S-Bed comes in 3 different firmness feels: firm, medium firm and plush. A medium firm mattress which is ideal for side sleepers provides the needed support and comfort while still contouring to your body.
- 25 Year Warranty. This Brentwood mattress comes with a 25 year warranty which is great considering you’ll be using this mattress for many years to come given its premium quality and price.
Advantages of the Brentwood Home S-Bed Organic Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The 11-inch Brentwood Home S-Bed is a mattress that once you’ve slept on it, it’s easy to see why it is priced at a premium. Many people who own this mattress have reported feeling rejuvenated after sleeping on this mattress. Here are some of the key advantages to sleeping on the Brentwood Home S-Bed.
- Maximum Comfort and Support. For most side sleepers, the most important purpose of the mattress is not only to provide maximum support and comfort, but also to wake up without feeling any hip, neck, back or shoulder pains. Given that the Brentwood Home S-Bed is a hybrid mattress which combines and makes use of both latex and gel memory foam, it serves this function flawlessly. A significant majority of individuals have reported a deeper sleep and a reduction in aches and body pains after switching to this mattress.
- No Off-Gassing. The foam used in this mattress is CertiPUR-US certified, making it not have any significant odors which typically come from new mattresses.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation. Most mattresses that have a memory foam layer often have individuals who complain the sleeping surface to trap too much heat, making it uncomfortable for sleeping. The Brentwood Home S-Bed however makes use of its all-natural wool material and its 2-inch layer of ventilated airflow to efficiently provide a cool and breathable sleeping surface.
Disadvantages of the Brentwood Home S-Bed Organic Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The Brentwood Home S-Bed mattress is considered by many as the paradise mattress for side sleepers. Despite its extensive features and advantages, there is one thing that often stops people from purchasing this mattress.
- Relatively High Price Point. The price of the Brentwood Home S-Bed is considered “too steep” for most individuals. The way I like to see things is by performing a quick economic analysis to see if this investment in a premium mattress is worth it. For example, if we say that this mattress lasts about 8 years, which is the average lifespan of most mattresses, and breaking down this cost further, this mattress only costs less than 50 cents every day. Now, ask yourself, are you willing to spend $0.50 every day to have a great 6-8 hour sleep? The answer is a clear yes for me!
The Brentwood Home S-Bed mattress is one of the best mattresses that any side sleeper can sleep on. With very respectable reviews, it’s a hybrid mattress that makes the best use of latex and gel memory foam layers to provide maximum support and comfort to your body. A quick economic analysis shows that you’ll pay as little as $0.50 per day to own this mattress. If you can afford an initial investment this Brentwood Home S-Bed mattress, I’m sure you won’t regret this purchase.
Here’s to look at a comparison table I made to compare all the top-rated mattresses around!BUY this mattress now!