Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress Review
|Product Name:||Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress|
|Mattress Type:||Memory Foam|
|Dimensions (queen size):||80 x 60 x 12 inches|
|Warranty Period:||20 Years|
Given the benefits of memory foam mattresses as well as the huge spike in interest for these type of mattresses, there are currently many different memory foam mattress brands out there. The Sleep Innovations 12-inch SureTemp memory foam mattress has been selected as one of the best memory foam mattress that not only provides the support a side sleeper needs, but can also be purchased at a very reasonable price point. This Sleep Innovation memory foam mattress has a stellar number of positive reviews for its price point. This memory foam mattress can be broken down into three different layers; a 2.5 inch SureTemp open cell memory foam comfort layer, a 2.5 inch air channel foam layer in the middle and a 9.5 inch base support layer made of foam to provide maximum therapeutic support.
Features of the Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
Being a memory foam mattress, the Sleep Innovations 12-inch SureTemp mattress offers the body contouring feature that are the most comfortable for side sleepers. Here are some features that make the Sleep Innovations SureTemp memory foam mattress a great choice.
- SureTemp Comfort Layer. The SureTemp memory foam layer is not only comfortable, but also provides support that cushions your body and relief pressure points. This layer is also designed as an open-cell technology which translates to better air-circulation between the mattress and your body.
- Medium Soft to Medium Firm Feel. This mattress provides a medium soft to medium firm feel which is ideal for side sleepers. The mattress with its firmness, provides support to maximum therapeutic comfort.
- Hypoallergenic Mattress. The material of the will not cause an allergic reaction for a majority of individuals. The mattress is also resistant to dust mites and is antimicrobial.
- Long Warranty Period. The Sleep Innovations 12-inch SureTemp memory foam has a warranty period of 20 years. While most mattresses usually won’t last that long and the warranty process might require some extensive efforts, this 20 year warranty period offered demonstrates a vote of confidence towards the product.
Advantages of the Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
There are several advantages and benefits for selecting this mattress, which are definitely things to consider when selecting the best mattress for side sleepers.
- Support and Comfort. This Sleep Innovation mattress’s SureTemp comfort layer provides the therapeutic support you need and reliefs your body’s pressure points that usually cause mid-sleep awakenings. The mattress is designed to align your body spine to its normal form.
- No Mattress Flipping. While some mattresses are required to be flipped from time to time to even out the wear on the mattress, the SureTemp memory foam mattress requires no flipping.
- Reduced Rolling Around. Most individuals who have this mattress report a lot less rolling around while sleeping as a big plus since this means that you’ll sleep more soundly.
- Cool Technology. Sleep Innovation’s open foam technology allows for a better airflow circulation between the mattress and your body. This is great since it prevents individuals from overheating while asleep – a common problem reported among memory foam mattress consumers.
Disadvantages of the Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
While the Sleep Innovation 12-Inch SureTemp memory foam mattress is rated as one of the top 10 mattresses, there are several cons reported by individuals who have purchased the mattress.
- Mattress Out-gassing. The mattress does out-gas for the first few couple of days after you set it up. While this is normal for memory foam mattresses, it can bother those who have sensitive noses.
- May Require a Mattress Topper. While this mattress is rated as soft-medium to medium firmness, a few individuals have reported this mattress to be firm. These individuals have reported that adding a mattress topper can significantly improve the comfort of the mattress. Given that the current price point of this mattress is reasonable for a memory foam mattress, having to purchase a mattress topper down the road isn’t all that bad if you need to do so.
There’s lots of good things to say about memory foam mattresses, in particular, the Sleep Innovation 12-inch SureTemp memory foam mattress. Its published soft-medium to medium firmness is ideal for side sleepers in addition to its open cell technology which increases air circulation. Overall, this mattress is most likely one of the best mattress for side sleepers, especially for those who are looking for a memory foam type mattress.
Compare this mattress with other best-selling mattresses for side sleepers here.
Note: The Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress is also known as the Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress (updated May 2016).BUY this mattress now!